From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up technical or technical term in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Technical may refer to:
- Technical (vehicle), a fighting vehicle based on a pickup truck
- Technical analysis, a discipline for forecasting the future direction of prices through the study of past market data
- Technical drawing, also known as drafting
- Technical death metal, a subgenre of death metal that focuses on complex rhythms, riffs, and song structures
- Technical foul, an infraction of the rules in basketball usually concerning unsportsmanlike non-contact behavior
- Technical rehearsal for a performance, often simply referred to as a "technical"
- Technical support, a range of services providing assistance with technology products
- Vocational education, often known as "technical education"
- Legal technicality, an aspect of law
- Technology (disambiguation)
- Technique (disambiguation)
- Lego Technic, a line of Lego toys
- All pages with titles containing Technical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Technical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.