Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up technical or technical term in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Technical may refer to:
- Technical (vehicle), a fighting vehicle based on a pickup truck
- Technical analysis, a discipline for forecasting the future direction of prices through the study of past market data
- Technical drawing, also known as drafting
- Technical death metal, a subgenre of death metal that focuses on complex rhythms, riffs, and song structures
- Technical foul, an infraction of the rules in basketball usually concerning unsportsmanlike non-contact behavior
- Technical rehearsal for a performance, often simply referred to as a "technical"
- Technical support, a range of services providing assistance with technology products
- Vocational education, often known as "technical education"
- Legal technicality, an aspect of law
- Technology (disambiguation)
- Technique (disambiguation)
- Lego Technic, a line of Lego toys
- All pages with a title containing Technical
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Technical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.