Technology Sales Leads
|Industry||Marketing, Internet Marketing|
|Founder||Michael Kelly and David English|
|Headquarters||Columbia, MD, Baltimore, United States|
|Michael Kelly and David English (Co-founders)|
|Products||Lead Management, Digital Marketing, HubSpot|
Number of employees
Technology Sales Leads (TSL), now TSL Marketing, is a multinational company providing outsourced sales and marketing solutions to companies worldwide, via its "Plan, Develop, Manage" integrated marketing methodology. Originally headquartered in Carlow (Ireland) and Boston (USA), the company has since relocated its headquarters to the Baltimore (United States) suburb of Columbia, MD.
TSL was founded in Ireland, in 1999, by Michael Kelly (formerly of IONA Technologies) and David English (formerly of IBM). In 2001, TSL received investment funding from the Irish Government’s Enterprise Development Agency, Enterprise Ireland, under the "High Potential Start Up" (HPSU) program for international expansion and working capital purposes. This investment led to the launch of the company’s offices outside Ireland allowing it to serve its international clients from closer bases. The company announced an estimated 600% growth in its business in the year 2000 and was chosen to represent County Carlow in the final of the National Enterprise Awards 2000. In 2008, the company received 2008 Best of Boston Award from the US Local Business Association (USLBA).
The main line of business continued to be in its original offering, developing bespoke sales leads. The company is becoming increasingly known for its expertise in IT channel marketing, or as they call it "Marketing Through Partners", which has become a significant part of its business. Marketing consulting workshops, especially with mid market business partners of the major IT vendors, has also become a significant part of TSL's offerings in recent times.
TSL Marketing started out as a traditional lead generation agency, offering telemarketing, creative services, and outbound marketing programs.
In 2008 they began expanding their digital inbound marketing programs. By 2010 their services include search engine optimization, paid online advertising, and website development. Again, in late 2014, the agency rounded out their offerings by adding conversion optimization, user experience testing, and digital marketing workshops for IBM.
TSL Marketing is also the sole broker for the domain, "pics.com".
Recognition and Partners
- Google Certified Partner
- Hubspot Platinum Partner 
- IBM Channel Marketing Agency
- Hubspot 2015 Impact Award Winner
- "Finding Gold in SMB Partnerships". Channel Insider. 2004-05-06. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "Banking on IT sales success". Computing (magazine). 2003-01-02. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "You have three minutes ... to save the IT World". The Sunday Business Post. 2001-09-02. Archived from the original on June 20, 2009. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "Technology Sales Leads". SoftwareMag.com. Archived from the original on January 3, 2010. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "TSL Marketing". Foursquare. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "TSL Marketing". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "Address by Mr Noel Treacy, T.D.,Minister for Science, Technology and Commerce at the Official Opening of Technology Sales Leads (T.S.L) New Offices". Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "Technology Sales Leads Receives 2008 Best of Boston Award". US Local Business Association (USLBA. 2008-10-24. Archived from the original on July 24, 2011. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- "TSL launches sales list leader product". The Sunday Business Post. 2008-10-26. Retrieved 2010-01-05.[dead link]
- "IBM Digital Marketing Workshops: pick your location". ecsnamagazine.arrow.com. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "RAW Marketing Partners". RAW Marketing. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "TSL Marketing HubSpot Partners". HubSpot. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "HubSpot Partner Directory - TSL Marketing". Hubspot. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "Pics.com Domain Name Sale Anticipating Six to Seven Figures". PRWeb. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "Google Partners". www.google.com. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "IBM PartnerWorld - TSL marketing - Business Partner marketing services". ibm.com. 2015-10-16. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- HubSpot. "HubSpot Impact Awards". www.hubspot.com. Retrieved 2016-03-20.