From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Bayram Kavak|
|• Kaymakam||Tuncay Topsakaloğlu|
|• District||623.27 km2 (240.65 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,165 m (3,822 ft)|
|• District density||16/km2 (42/sq mi)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- Tefenni villas Eco Life and horse ranch official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Burdur Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|