From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up teh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teh is a common typographical error and internet slang neologism.
Teh may also refer to:
- The Indonesian, Malay, Javanese, Sunda, and Minangkabau word for tea.
- A variant of the Chinese surname Zheng (Chinese: 鄭/郑) common in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Huang Sian Teh (born 1919), Taiwanese martial artist
- Michael J. Teh (born 1965), second Filipino to serve as a general authority in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Teh Cheang Wan (1928–1986), Singaporean architect
- Teh Hong Piow (born 1930), Chairman of Public Bank Berhad in Malaysia
- Teh Kew San (born 1934), former Malaysian badminton player
- Teh, a somewhat old-fashioned spelling of the Chinese phoneme now represented by Wade–Giles te or pinyin de, most commonly De (Chinese)
- Trans Europe Halles, European network of independent cultural centres
- ISO 639-3 code for the Tehuelche language of Patagonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.