Tejas may refer to:
- Tejas, a Caddo language term from which Texas is derived.
In an ethnological context, Tejas may also refer to:
- A Native American tribe of the Hasinai confederation of North America (present day Texas)
- Spanish Texas, colonial province
- Mexican Texas, territory of post-independence Mexico
- Coahuila y Tejas, a state under the 1824 Mexican constitution that included the region of present day Texas
- Tejas Club, a student organization at the University of Texas at Austin
- Tejas and Jayhawk, code names for a microprocessor developed by Intel
- Tejas (album), the fifth album by the blues-rock band ZZ top
- Plural of Teja (confectionery), a traditional confectionery from Peru and Spain
- Tejas Networks, a computer networking and telecommunication equipment manufacturer
- HAL Tejas, an Indian combat aircraft
- Tejas, roofing tiles used in late (post-1790) California mission architecture
- Tejas Express of India
- Vernon Tejas, an American mountain climber and mountain guide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tejas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.