Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tejas may refer to:
- Tejas, a Spanish name, derived from Caddo (Indian) term,Taysha from which Texas is derived.
In an ethnological context, Tejas may also refer to:
- A Native American tribe of the Hasinai confederation of North America (present day Texas)
- Spanish Texas, colonial province
- Mexican Texas, territory of post-independence Mexico
- Coahuila y Tejas, a state under the 1824 Mexican constitution that included the region of present-day Texas
- Tejas, Humacao, Puerto Rico, a barrio in Puerto Rico
- Tejas, Las Piedras, Puerto Rico, a barrio in Puerto Rico
- Tejas, Yabucoa, Puerto Rico, a barrio in Puerto Rico
- Tejas Club, a student organization at the University of Texas at Austin
- Tejas and Jayhawk, code names for a microprocessor developed by Intel
- Tejas (album), the fifth album by the blues-rock band ZZ top
- Plural of Teja (confectionery), a traditional confectionery from Peru and Spain
- HAL Tejas, an Indian combat aircraft
- Tejas, roofing tiles used in late (post-1790) California mission architecture
- Tejas Express of India
- Vernon Tejas, an American mountain climber and mountain guide
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tejas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.