Madrid, Spain.Zug, Switzerland.
Maximilian Brönner, Chairman of Heritage B. Arturo Baldasano, Chairman of Teka Industrial, S.A.Dr. Stefan Hoetzl, CEO of Teka Group
|Products||Ovens, microwaves, hoods, gas cooktops, induction and glass-ceramic hobs. Refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dryers, sinks, dishwashers, wine coolers, kitchen taps adn kitchen accessories. Bathroom taps, bath accessories, bathroom fittings and sanitary systems.|
Number of employees
|Divisions||Kitchen & Bath|
The Teka Group is a multinational company founded in Germany in 1924 and engaged in the manufacture and commercialisation of kitchen and bath products. It's a European benchmark in sinks, exhaust hoods, hobs and ovens. The group has 14 factories in Europe, America and Asia and commercializes its products in 116 countries. The company has a workforce of 4,700 employees worldwide. Its products range from sinks and taps to ovens, induction hobs, extractor hoods and washing machines, among other electrical appliances.
Maximilian Brönner is the Chairman of Heritage B, the holding to which the company belongs. Arturo Baldasano is the Chairman of Teka Industrial, S.A. Dr. Stefan Hoetzl is the CEO of Teka Group.
Since Teka set up in Spain in 1964, the group has expanded from Europe to the five continents. At the end of 2013, Peru became the 33rd country to have its own Teka offices. Years earlier, it began making inroads in China  where it now has a presence in several cities such as Kaiping, Weihai, and Shanghai. The Teka Group is growing rapidly in Asia through its subsidiaries in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China and Vietnam; in the Middle East, from its base in the Arab Emirates; Turkey and South America. It has launched a development plan in Africa, which includes both Maghreb and the south of the continent. The group’s sales in Europe account for 80% of its turnover, followed by America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Teka Group activity is mainly based on kitchen and bath areas.
The company manufactures induction cooktops, glass-ceramic hobs, gas cooktops, ovens, microwaves and extractor hoods. It also produces and distributes kitchen and bathroom taps and all kinds of bathroom fittings both for public facilities as well as for homes. The Teka Group commercializes its products under the brands Teka, Küppersbusch, Mofém, Thor and Vitrogar.
Teka Group is the multinational’s larguest company. Since its early stages, its production has focused mainly on the manufacture of stainless steel sinks, kitchens, ovens and extractor hoods, where it is at the forefront of the European market. One of Teka’s most important business areas is in the so-called White Goods Line, which refers to kitchen-related electrical appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators, freezers and dishwashers, among others. Since the outset, Teka has committed to integrating electrical appliances into kitchen furniture, a practice known as built-in or fitted kitchens. It has factories in Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Scandinavia, Hungary, Mexico, Venezuela, Turkey, Indonesia and China.
Vitrogar: Through its Vitrogar brand name, the Group enamel coats both ovens and glass ceramic hobs. In recent years, it has become one of the most important European suppliers in the manufacture of ceramic glazed parts for cooling thermal power plants. It has factories in Weihai, China.
Teka Sanitary Systems: The company is engaged in manufacturing and commercialising taps for bathrooms and domestic and industrial kitchens. It has factories in Spain, China and Hungary.
Intra: This company of Scandinavian origin is basically engaged in the manufacture of sinks, sanitary components and stainless steel accessories for kitchens and bathrooms. It was founded in 1870. The company started designing and manufacturing washing sinks in stainless steel, and it took the name Intra in the 1970s. The company expanded to kitchen products as well as other bathroom products, and hired industrial designers. In the 1980s it moved to Storsand in Malvik. The owners also bought a Swedish and a Danish company, creating the Intra Group. Intra’s products are characterised by their cutting-edge designs and are sold across the globe. Nevertheless, its main markets are in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Küppersbusch: The kitchen premium brand was founded in 1875 by Friedrich Küppersbusch, and it´s engaged in manufacturing and commercialising premium electrical appliances for domestic kitchens. Its main service area is in Central Europe, although its products are spread around almost the whole world.
The Teka Group is one of the companies with the most extensive sports sponsorship tradition. Hand in hand with Teka, the Racing de Santander was the first Spanish football team to have advertising on their uniforms. Worthy of note is the company’s sponsorship, for almost eight years, of Real Madrid when the team won two UEFA Champions Leagues and one Intercontinental Cup. It was also present in the historic Teka Cantabria Handball team, the Teka Cycling Sports Group and in the Teka Suzuki Motocross Team. For several years, it also sponsored the World MX1 Motocross Championship.
In 2010, it took part as a sponsor in the second edition of the Barcelona World Race with a yacht that came second in the most important non-stop regatta for two crew members worldwide. The Group has other sports sponsorships such as Polo and Motor Racing (2013 Dakar Rally), both in Chile. It was also present at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi supporting the Hungarian two-time medal winner Imre Pulai, in the luge event.
So far, Real Madrid has won with Teka 9 titles in football and 10 in basketball, which makes a total number of 21 titles.
Real Madrid Basket
Teka restarted its support of Real Madrid on July 1, 2014 by signing a sponsorship deal with Real Madrid Baloncesto for the following three seasons. Teka, who had been previously connected to the club having won major titles such as Euroleague 1995, 3 Spanish leagues, 1 Copa del Rey and 1 European cup, added to its previous wins the Endesa Super Cup 2014, when Real beat FC Barcelona Basquet 99-78.
- "Un fabricante integral. Visita a las instalaciones de Teka - Banco Santander". www.bancosantander.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Baldasano, nuevo presidente de Teka". abc (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "TEKA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. | Construmática". Construmática.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Teka Industrial reorganiza su estructura comercial en España - Electroimagen". electro-imagen.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- Aragón, El Periódico de. "Teka inaugura su segunda fábrica de vitrificado en China con una inversión de 4,5 millones". El Periódico de Aragón (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "La meritoria supervivencia de Teka | | Capital". Capital. Revista Capital. www.capital.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Estudiantes de CESINE visitan las instalaciones de TEKA en Santander - CESINE Universidad Privada". CESINE Universidad Privada (in Spanish). 2016-02-23. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "IE TEKA Awards for Design Talent". Archived from the original on 6 June 2014. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Heritage". www.heritage-b.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Teka Industrial nombra a Arturo Baldasano nuevo presidente de la empresa". Expansion. 28 April 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "Arturo Baldasano, nuevo presidente de Teka Industrial". 28 April 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "Arturo Baldasano appointed Chairman of Teka Industrial". Archived from the original on 2 May 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "Teka IndustrialGroup appoints Martin Beck CEO of its Kitchen and Bathroom division". EuropaPress. 6 December 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Teka inaugura oficina en guangzhou". ElEconomista. 20 Dec 2010. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "ESMA confers the Quality Mark to TEKA". Archived from the original on 6 June 2014. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "Kitchen Appliances, ovens, hobs, hoods, tap| TEKA". teka.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "The best appliances for your kitchen | TEKA". teka.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Bathroom ideas | TEKA". teka.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Teka". teka.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- Press, Europa (2009-10-22). "Teka inaugura su segunda fábrica de vitrificado en China con una inversión de 4,5 millones". europapress.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Teka Sanitary Systems: nuevo catálogo internacional 2012". teka.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "HOME". www.intra-teka.com (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Teka will sponsor Real Madrid basketball for the next three seasons". Realmadrid.com. 1 July 2014. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "99-78: Endesa Super Cup winners!!". Web Real Madrid. 27 September 2014.
- "Rudy: "This Super Cup is a real achievement"". Web Real Madrid 1. 27 September 2014.
- "Florentino Pérez makes way down to dressing rooms to congratulate squad on Super Cup win". Web Real Madrid 2. 27 September 2014.
- "Real Madrid crowned Super Cup winners". Court Side. 27 September 2014.
- "Cups for three". Eurobasketball24. 28 September 2014.