From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up temp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up temps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Temp may refer to:
- Temporary work, in employment.
- TR-1 Temp
- RT-21 Temp 2S, an intercontinental ballistic missile of the Soviet Union
- TEMP (meteorology), a meteorological code for upper air soundings
- Template (disambiguation)
- Tempe, Arizona, the eighth most populous city in Arizona
- Temp., abbreviation of Latin tempore, "in the time of"
- Test & Evaluation Master Plan
- A common abbreviation for "temporary" or "temporarily"
- Temporary file
- Temporary folder (often named /tmp or /var/tmp on Unix-like systems)
- Temporary variable
- Temporary filesystem
Temps can refer to:
- Macy, Laura (ed.). "Temps". Grove Music Online. Oxford Music Online. Oxford University Press. (subscription required)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Temp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.