|Look up temp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up temps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Temp may refer to:
- A common abbreviation for "temporary" or "temporarily"
- Template (disambiguation)
- Temporary work, in employment.
- Temp., abbreviation of Latin tempore, "in the time of"
- TEMP (meteorology), a meteorological code for upper air soundings
- RT-21 Temp 2S, an intercontinental ballistic missile of the Soviet Union
- TR-1 Temp
- Tempe, Arizona, the eighth most populous city in Arizona
- Test & Evaluation Master Plan
- Temporary file
- Temporary folder (often named /tmp or /var/tmp on Unix-like systems)
- Temporary variable
- Temporary filesystem
Temps can refer to:
- Temps (film), a 2016 comedy directed by Ryan Sage featuring Grant Rosenmeyer, Lindsey Shaw, and Reid Ewing.
- In music, beat (music)
- El Temps, Valencian newsmagazine
- "Temps". In L. Root, Deane. Grove Music Online. Oxford Music Online. Oxford University Press. (subscription required)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Temp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.