- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: rejected by rʨanaɢ (talk) 01:13, 5 November 2011 (UTC)
- ... that confabulation, or false memory, can occur spontaneously?
- Comment: improved as part of class project
5x expanded by Emmatiak (talk), Dana Westerkam (talk). Nominated by Greta Munger (talk) at 19:19, 22 October 2011 (UTC)
- -Hook, source are fine. Expansion though is only 1.5x (9k/6k)Smallman12q (talk) 13:06, 23 October 2011 (UTC)
- Nowhere near a 5x expansion, and nominators seem to have no interest in bettering the article. Crisco 1492 (talk) 15:54, 1 November 2011 (UTC)