- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by BlueMoonset (talk) 22:24, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
Created/expanded by Editorofthewiki (talk). Self nom at 13:36, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
- Date, length, hook and referencing all look good. The paraphrasing is a little close for comfort - specifically "helped lift the album into the top five" and "was added at the last minute, with no time for the orchestra to rehearse" from Eder's review. A QPQ review is also needed. Gobōnobo + c 23:16, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, I edited out the paraphrased sections. ~EDDY (talk/contribs)~ 17:12, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
- Isn't a QPQ needed? Editor did one for last DYK. Long time editor so I assume a QPQ was needed for the last one. If one is not needed, I think editor should state reason. I will ping. Donner60 (talk) 07:08, 29 July 2012 (UTC)
- Forgot about the requirement. Sorry. Reviewed Bechdel test. ~EDDY (talk/contribs)~ 18:14, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Everything checks out as OK now. However, in future QPQ reviews, I'd like to ask that Editorofthewiki provide more documentation of what was reviewed. --Orlady (talk) 14:41, 1 August 2012 (UTC)