- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Orlady (talk) 19:06, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
Created/expanded by Johan Elisson (talk). Self nom at 03:32, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
- ALT1:... that the Swedish hip hop artist Roffe Ruff has kept his identity secret to make listeners concentrate more on his music than his personality?
- – Elisson • T • C • 03:40, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
- - For the record, I prefer ALT1. The article length checks out, and I'm happy to accept the Swedish sources for the hook. However, I'm not too thrilled about the wording of the article with respect to the hook fact. "The anonymous release of his music was a liberation, there were no expectations on him and for the first time he could look himself in the mirror without being ashamed of the music. People also seemed to concentrate more on the music and less on the person, allowing people to interpret his music more freely." - I'm thinking we could probably improve this for tone. I'd also request that you review another DYK nomination and post the diff here to satisfy our QPQ requirement. Otherwise, I'm all happy. Arctic Night 20:07, 18 December 2011 (UTC)
- I'll review another DYK nom ASAP (tomorrow probably), regarding the wording in the article, feel free to mess with it, my English is far from perfect and as such may be a little rough. Thanks for the review and comments! – Elisson • T • C • 21:04, 18 December 2011 (UTC)
- Review link added above. – Elisson • T • C • 16:10, 19 December 2011 (UTC)