- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 01:22, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
Created/expanded by IceCreamAntisocial (talk). Nominated by Rcej (talk) at 10:54, 5 August 2012 (UTC)
- Brand new article, nominated in time
- About 2300 characters
- Cited inline
- Hook is brief
- Image is freely licensed
- Content is verified
- I detect no copyvio
- I would like to see, if possible, some more information for each reference (at least an accessdate, as they are all webpages)
- This ref on p. 193 list some locations in which the grass is found that our article does not, so I added them.
Chris857 (talk) 20:18, 6 August 2012 (UTC)
- Done. Thx for reviewing! ;) Rcej (Robert) – talk 09:46, 9 August 2012 (UTC)
- Good to go. Chris857 (talk) 17:21, 9 August 2012 (UTC)