|This is the template sandbox page for Template:Ichnobox (diff).|
Automated taxobox system
- Which should be used?
- Changing the taxa displayed
- Convert a taxobox to an automated taxobox
- Glossary of automated taxobox parameters
- Automatic taxobox – mainly for genera and higher taxa
- Speciesbox – for a species
- Infraspeciesbox – for an animal subspecies
- Subspeciesbox – for a plant subspecies or variety
- Hybridbox – for an animal hybrid within a genus
- Ichnobox – for a trace fossil
- Oobox – for a fossil egg
This template operates identically to Template:Automatic taxobox. Please see that template for usage instructions.
The top-level taxon for ichnotaxa - i.e. the parent for ichnotaxa that have no higher classification - is "Ichnos".
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Ichnobox/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.