Template talk:Television in Italy
Links/style in the template
too confused and inaccurate, are you happy now?
how can it be any more confusing or inaccurate of the previous revision? i just pasted the list in a different order, and moved the sat channels to another page. seriously, even if you don't agree with my edit, you have to recognize this is way too long for a template and it NEEDS a serious revamp. --Piccolo Modificatore Laborioso (talk) 20:38, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- now we don't need any compromise on Template:Italian television stations
- the division between satellite television and terrestial television and free to view, pay tv and pay per view are already explained in the related pages, instead the division based on owner is missing.
- similar as the romanian template, now the Italian template is comprehensive of almost Italian television stations present or cited on wikipedia - ElSaxo (talk) 17:37, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
which is exactly why the template is so big, it carries a lot of useless informations when the only use it has is for navigating from a page to another. that's why it's called a "navbox" in the first place. i still think we do need to come up with a shared solution. again: just reverting my edits won't do it, i have just as much right to revert yours--Piccolo Modificatore Laborioso (talk) 18:09, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
I made 3 significant changes to the template: replacing all the links to sat channels with a single link to a list, removing the names of the owner companies and changing categorization from public-private to analog-digital-satellite. out of these, on how many you do not agree? why? is there any way we can come to an agreement over these issues?--Piccolo Modificatore Laborioso (talk) 22:26, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
I noticed you are editing pages, so that means you're around. Why then won't you answer my questions? If you don't care anymore of the matter you should let me know.--Piccolo Modificatore Laborioso (talk) 01:10, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- sorry for my late reply
- instead of french template,anything based on portuguese template,  (not the color)? - ElSaxo (talk) 11:44, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- precisely. that was the point of the whole revision you know, making the template shorter--Piccolo Modificatore Laborioso (talk) 20:22, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
There is an open request for a third opinion over at WP:3O. I'd be happy to help, if I can, but I'm not sure what the dispute entails, if it is even still an active dispute. Does someone care to elaborate? BradV 04:28, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- Viewpoint by Piccolo Modificatore Laborioso (talk) 05
- 40, 29 November 2008 (UTC) : the whole question is about how many interlinks should be in the template. I think we should only list terrestrial tv channels here, and just link a list of the sat/cable channels, so not to make the entire template overly long. ElSaxo disagrees, wanting to keep the current version. the diverging revisions are  and the current.
- Viewpoint by ElSaxo (talk)
- 19:27, 3 December 2008 (UTC) - I'm tired about vandals like you. Make what do you want. Good evening.
- Third opinion by Bradv
Why I should continue deleting italian channels seen?