Credit: Miguel Borzelli Arenas
|Born||1955 (age 62–63)|
|Occupation||Poet, author and film director|
Terje Dragseth is a Norwegian poet, author and film director, born in Kristiansand in 1955. Dragseth made his debut in 1980 with his collection of poems titled "Offerfesten". Since then, he's published ten poetry collections, and also published poems in anthologies and literary journals. In 1996, several of his poems written between 1980 and 1995, were published in an anthology, titled "Du. Dikt i utvalg".
In 1997, Dragseth published a collection of short stories called Den amerikanske turisten. Dragseth has also directed several short films since he studied to become a film director in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 1983 to 1987, and he has translated poetic works of both Laura Riding Jackson and Leonard Cohen.
According to the Norwegian literary journal, he has often been characterized as "an ecstatic" in contemporary Norwegian poetry, and he is considered to be one of the most prominent voices of his generation. He has asserted that humanism is central to his work and was awarded The Humanist Award for 1998 by the University of Agder in 1998 and Tridzan Vintorn in 2012.
- 2015 Jeg skriver språket. A poem. 2015.
- 2014 Solen sukker i min sko. (Short stories).
- 2012 Bella Blu, Handbook for space, (Poetry).
- 2009: Weisskjäje Sein Lied - Wittreihs leed, Gutleut Verlag, Frankfurt am main. Translation "Kvitekråkas song" by Tone Avenstroup, Bert Papenfuss.
- 2008: Ti titler: dikt 1980-1995, (Collected poems).
- 2006: TDZ: publiserte & upubliserte dikt og tekster 1979-2006, (Poems and other texts)
- 2005: Metaforenes tyranni? essays in multi-author anthology
- 2005: Kvitekråkas song, poems & CD
- 2002: Logg. (Poetry)
- 2000: Fundament for dannelse av kaos, poems (Poetry)
- 1997: Den amerikanske turisten. 21 historier. (Short stories)
- 1994: Den sovende.(Poetry)
- 1990: Vækst. (Poetry), ill. by Frans Jacobi.
- 1990: Kjærligheten er som døden, alltid levende. (Poetry)
- 1989: Nå er alle steder. (Poetry)
- 1987: Lili & revulusjonen (A play for Vladimir Majakovskij).
- 1987: Ennå allerede.( Poetry)
- 1985: Hymner og hypnoser. (Poetry)
- 1985: Reminiscens. (A play)
- 1982: Jeg tenker, lik en pike som tar sin kjole av.(Poetry)
- 1980: Offerfesten. (Poetry and text)
- 2006: Leonard Cohen: Lengselens bok, multi-author cooperation
- 2004: Laura Riding Jackson: Tid for helvete
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Terje Dragseth.|
- "Terje Dragseth". Kristiansand folkebibliotek. November 26, 2007. Archived from the original on June 23, 2007. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- nypoesi.net Archived November 2, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kjærleikens revolusjon". Dagbladet. November 23, 2005. Missing or empty
- Tom Egil Hverven (December 15, 2005). "Kvitekråkas song" (in Norwegian). Norsk rikskringkasting. Retrieved May 2, 2012.