Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up terraform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terraform may refer to:
- Terraform (software), infrastructure as code software
- Terraforming, a hypothetical planetary engineering process
- Terraform (Shellac album), 1998
- Terraform (Steve Roach and Loren Nerell album), 2006
- Terraformer (album), a 2005 album by Knut
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terraform.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.