This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
After his Abitur he completed an apprenticeship as bank teller. In 2004, he played the leading part of the German adaption of My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. Later he was a permanent member of the ensemble of the improv comedy show Schillerstraße. In December 2005, he played the role of the elephant seal "Seele-Fant" in the TV-adaption of the children's book Urmal From the Ice Age from German writer Max Kruse. His most important musical theatre roles were "The Big Bopper" in the German production of Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story and "Edna Turnblad" in the German production of the musical Hairspray.
Theatre engagements (choosing)
- April 1995 to February 1997, Imperial Theater Hamburg, Grease, role: Vince Fontaine/Teen Angel
- December 1999 to April 2000, Imperial Theater Hamburg, The Rocky Horror Show, role: Eddie/Dr. Scott
- April 1997 to April 2001, Theater im Hafen Hamburg, Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story, role: The Big Bopper
- 2003 to 2004, Improvisational theatre Springmaus. Tour.
- März 2005 to August 2005, Schmidts Tivoli Hamburg, "XXLvis"
- May 30, 2006, to June 11, 2006, Schmidt-Theater Hamburg, "Emmi – Die Salomé vom Spielbudenplatz oder Sing, wenn du kannst" (Emmi- The Salomé of Spielbudenplatz or sing if you can)
- December 2009 to September 2010, Musical Dome Cologne, Hairspray, role: Edna Turnblad (alternate first cast).
- as from December 2, 2010, Operettenhaus Hamburg, Sister Act, role: Bones
- "Sister Act: Artists" (in German). Stage Entertainment. Retrieved 29 October 2010.