|Date of birth||29 July 1986|
|Place of birth||Witbank, South Africa|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||110 kg (17 st 5 lb)|
|School||Patriot High School, Witbank|
|Rugby union career|
He was born in Witbank and came through the youth ranks of his local team, the Pumas until he moved to the rugby academy of the Sharks in 2006. He played two games in 2007 for their Vodacom Cup side, the Natal Wildebeest, but failed to make the breakthrough to the first team.
He had a short spell at the Falcons for the 2008 Currie Cup Premier Division, before joining the Leopards in 2009. He played for them for three seasons and also represented the NWU Pukke in the Varsity Cup in 2009 and 2010.
2013 Kings Super Rugby season
He was named in the Kings wider training squad for the 2013 Super Rugby season, but was subsequently released to the Vodacom Cup squad. However, he did make his debut for the Kings when he came on as a substitute for their final Super Rugby match of the regular 2013 Super Rugby season against the Sharks.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Thabo Mamojele". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Sexton hopeful for Kings". Sport24. 2012-07-18. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- Green, Michael (7 January 2013). "Kings het geen plek vir Tiger". Beeld (in Afrikaans). Media24. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Southern Kings Team announced to play The Sharks". Rugby15. 9 July 2013. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Pumas teken 'n King". SupaRugby. 16 October 2013. Retrieved 16 October 2013.
- "Thabo Mamojele, entre puissance et vitesse" (in French). La Depeche. Retrieved 11 November 2014.