(Redirected from The Badger)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up badger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A badger is any of several species of short-legged, heavy-set carnivores in the weasel family.
Badger may also refer to:
- Badger, Alaska
- Badger, California
- Badger Hill, California
- Badger, Iowa
- Badger, Minnesota
- Badger, South Dakota
- Badger, Wisconsin
- Badger Valley, a valley in Wisconsin
- Badger's Island, Kittery, Maine
- Wisconsin, "The Badger State"
- Badger (person), an archaic English term for a dealer in food
- Badger (surname)
- Print Dorgon, a Manchu prince and Emperor of the Qing dynasty, whose name literally means "badger" in Manchu
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Badger (comics) (The Badger), a comic book character and series created in 1982
- Badger (Firefly), a minor character from the American TV show Firefly
- Badger (Monarch of the Glen), a character from UK TV series Monarch of the Glen
- Badger, a character in the children's book The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
- Badger, a character in the children's novel The Animals of Farthing Wood by Colin Dann
- Badger, a character in the English children's television programme Bodger and Badger
- Badger (Brandon Mayhew), a character in the television show Breaking Bad
- Bill Badger, the main character of a series of books by Denys Watkins-Pitchford including Bill Badger and the Pirates
- Lt. Cdr. Robert Badger (The Artful Bodger), a character in several John Winton naval novels
- Badger Beadon, a character from Why Didn't They Ask Evans? by Agatha Christie
- Badger Lords, of whom there are several in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques
- Badger (TV series), a 1999 British series starring Jerome Flynn
- "The Badger", Season 2, Episode 9 of Ozark
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Badger Badger Badger or Badgers, a short animation by Jonti Picking
- Badger Books, a British paperback imprint of the 1950s and '60s
- The Badger (newspaper), a newspaper published by the University of Sussex
- Badger (automobile company), a car company in Wisconsin from 1910–1911
- Badger, an Amtrak train on the Chicago-Milwaukee (U.S.) corridor now served by the Hiawatha Service
- Badger Armoured Engineering Vehicle, a Canadian Combat engineering vehicle based on the Leopard 1 tank
- Badger Bus, a service between Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Badgerline, a bus company in the southwest of England
- British Rail Class 89, nicknamed "The Badger", an electric locomotive developed by British Rail
- S.S. Badger, an auto/passenger ferry operating on Lake Michigan, U.S.
- Tupolev Tu-16, NATO codename Badger, a Soviet twin-engine jet bomber
- USS William Badger (1861), an American Civil War Union supply ship and ship's tender
- Badger, to direct argumentative questions at a person
- Badger, the South African variant of the Finnish Patria AMV (Armored Modular Vehicle)
- Badger Ales, beers brewed by Hall & Woodhouse
- Badger Game, an extortion scheme
- Breezy Badger, a code name for version 5.10 of the Linux software Ubuntu
- Brock Badgers, athletics teams for Brock University, Canada
- St John Badger, a youth member (aged 5–10) of the St John Ambulance voluntary organisation
- Upshot-Knothole Badger, a 1953 nuclear test at the Nevada Test Site, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Badger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.