Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Curse may refer to:
Film and television
- The Curse (1924 film), a 1924 Austrian silent film directed by Robert Land
- The Curse (1987 film), a 1987 horror film adaptation of H. P. Lovecraft's The Colour Out of Space directed by David Keith
- Noroi: The Curse (2005 film), a 2005 J-Horror, "found footage" film in the form of a documentary
- The Curse (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- The Curse (Angel comic), a trade paperback collecting comic stories based on the Angel television series
- "The Curse" (short story), a 1953 short story by Arthur C. Clarke
- "The Curse" (Dubus story), a 1988 short story by Albert Dubus
- The Curse: Cubs Win! Cubs Win! Or Do They?
- The Curse (Atreyu album), 2004
- The Curse (E-Force album), 2014
- The Curse (Omen album), 1986
- "The Curse", a song by Audioslave from Out of Exile
- "The Curse", a song by Disturbed from Indestructible
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Curse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.