The Gazette may refer to:
- The Botswana Gazette, a daily newspaper published in Gaborone, Botswana
- The Gazette (Montreal), Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- The Gazette (Newfoundland), the official newspaper of Memorial University of Newfoundland, located in St. John's, Newfoundland
- New Zealand Gazette, the official publication of the New Zealand Government
- London Gazette, the official publication of the government of the United Kingdom
- The Eastbourne Gazette, Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
- The Gazette, formerly the Evening Gazette, in Teesside, England.
- Belfast Gazette, official publication of the United Kingdom for Northern Ireland
- Edinburgh Gazette, official publication of the United Kingdom for Scotland
- The Hammonton Gazette, Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
- The Gazette (Colorado Springs), Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- The Gazette (Chicago), Chicago, Illinois, United States
- The Gazette (Cedar Rapids), Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- The Gazette (Farmerville), a newspaper in Farmerville, Louisiana, United States
- The Gazette (Maryland), the common name of a group of community newspapers in the state of Maryland, United States
- Maryland Gazette, known as The Gazette, founded in 1727 as The Maryland Gazette; one of the oldest newspapers in America
- St. Joseph Gazette, St. Joseph, Missouri, United States
- The Pennsylvania Gazette, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, published by Benjamin Franklin in the 18th century
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- The Texarkana Gazette, Texarkana, Texas, United States
- The Hardwick Gazette, Hardwick, Vermont, United States: see Hardwick, Vermont#Media
- The Gazette (Virginia), Galax, Virginia, United States.
- The Charleston Gazette, Charleston, West Virginia, United States
- Kalamazoo Gazette, Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- The Gazette, a weekly newspaper for the Library of Congress library staff
- The Dalhousie Gazette, a student newspaper for Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada
- UWO Gazette, a daily student newspaper for the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada
- La Gazette, a weekly magazine published in France from 1631 to 1915
- La Gazette de Berlin, newspaper for the French-speaking community in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Gazette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.