Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Library may refer to:
- The Library (journal), a publication of the Bibliographical Society
- Library (journal), a literary magazine
- The Library, a World Fantasy Award-winning 2002 novella by Zoran Živković
- "The Library" (Avatar: The Last Airbender), the tenth episode of the second season in the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- "The Library" (Seinfeld), an episode of the television series Seinfeld
- Bibliotheca (Pseudo-Apollodorus), a collection of Greek mythology and legends
- The Library (Halo), a level in the video game Halo: Combat Evolved
- The Library, a 2013 Thai short film
- The Library (play), a 2014 play directed by Steven Soderbergh
- Bibliotheca historica, also known as The Library, a work by Diodorus Siculus
- Library (journal), a defunct American literary magazine that published for six months in 1900
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Library.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.