The Lost. The Sick. The Sacred.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Lost. The Sick. The Sacred)
|The Lost. The Sick. The Sacred.|
|Studio album by Inhale Exhale|
|Released||November 21, 2006|
|Label||Solid State Records|
|Inhale Exhale chronology|
- "Redemption" - 3:40
- "By Grace" - 3:21
- "Frail Dreams & Rude Awakenings" - 3:11
- "Dance All Night" - 2:47
- "A Call To The Faithful" - 3:50
- "Touch Of Deception" - 3:29
- "Your Walls... My Words" - 2:58
- "Tonight We Die Together" - 3:39
- "Sons Of Tomorrow (To Noah James)" - 2:35
- "Rose Among The Ashes" - 2:20
- "The Lost. The Sick. The Sacred." - 4:37
- The Album was originally recorded with Andy Levy, but due to him leaving, it was re-recorded with different lyrics and new vocalist, Ryland Raus. Because of the departure, it was pushed back to November 21. The original release date was October 2006.
- On the booklet inside the case there are three pictures: a broken heart, a cross with a snake wrapped around it (as seen on the cover), and the ten commandments. Each represent the three parts of the album name. The lost being the broken heart, the sick being the cross and snake, and the sacred being the ten commandments.
- The Lost represents the frailty of human beings who feel confused about their beliefs or themselves in general. The Sick represents the literal physical deterioration we experience as part of life. The Sacred represents the power of God who says that life is worth living.