V (Spock's Beard album)
|Studio album by Spock's Beard|
|Released||August 22, 2000|
|Recorded||Lawnmower and Garden Supply, Pasadena, California|
|Genre||Progressive rock, progressive metal|
|Label||Inside Out Music|
|Producer||Spock's Beard and Neal Morse|
|Spock's Beard chronology|
The release of V also produced a CD single, this time promoting the track "All on a Sunday". The track itself was re-recorded in 2001 and is slightly different from the album track. Also on the single is an unreleased song called "The Truth", and the music video for "All on a Sunday".
This album is available as a limited edition as well, which contains a 32-page booklet that includes an interview with the band and a personal fact-sheet on all the band members, as well as a multimedia track showing the band in the studio.
All songs written by Neal Morse except where noted.
|1.||"At the End of the Day"||16:28|
|2.||"Revelation"||Nick D'Virgilio, Alan Morse, N. Morse, Ryo Okumoto||6:05|
|3.||"Thoughts (Part II)"||A. Morse, N. Morse||4:39|
|4.||"All on a Sunday"||4:04|
|5.||"Goodbye to Yesterday"||4:39|
|6.||"The Great Nothing"
- Neal Morse - lead vocals, piano, all synths, acoustic guitar
- Alan Morse - electric guitar, vocals, cello, sampler
- Dave Meros - bass, stand-up bass, french horn, vocals
- Nick D'Virgilio - drums, percussion, vocals
- Ryo Okumoto - hammond organ, mellotron
- Katie Hagen - French horn
- Chris Carmichael - violin, viola, cello
- Kathy Ann Lord - English horn
- Joey Pippin - trumpet