The Mask (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Mask is a comic book series by publisher Dark Horse Comics.
The Mask may also refer to:
- K-20: Legend of the Mask a 2008 Japanese action film written and directed by Shimako Satō and based on a novel by Sō Kitamura and its sequel
- The Mask, a 1954 crime and drama series
- The Mask (1961 film), a low-budget Canadian horror film produced in 3-D and released in 1961 by Warner Bros
- The Mask (1988 film), a 1988 Italian film
- The Mask (film), a 1994 comedy starring Jim Carrey based on the comic book series
- The Mask (Courage the Cowardly Dog), an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog
- The Mask (DC Comics), an opponent of Wonder Woman
- The Mask (novel), a 1981 novel written by Dean Koontz under the pseudonym Owen West
- The Mask (malware), a piece of espionage malware discovered in 2014.
- "The Mask", a song by Dangerdoom featuring Ghostface Killah from the album The Mouse and the Mask
- "The Mask", a short story by French author Guy de Maupassant.
- "The Mask", a song by Black Light Burns from their album Cruel Melody
- Mask (disambiguation)
- Behind the Mask (disambiguation)
- Onibaba (film) a 1964 Japanese historical drama and horror film inspired by the Shin Buddhist parable about yome-odoshi-no men (嫁おどしの面) (bride-scaring mask)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Mask.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.