Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Monitor is the name of several publications worldwide
- The Monitor (Kirksville, MO), an alternative newspaper at Truman State University
- The Monitor (Montenegro), a news magazine published in Podgorica
- The Monitor (Sydney), a former biweekly newspaper in Sydney, New South Wales
- The Monitor (Texas), a newspaper covering the Rio Grande Valley
- The Monitor (Uganda), a national newspaper with its sister "Sunday Monitor"
- The Monitor (CUGS), newsletter of the Commodore Users Group of Saskatchewan
- The Monitor (Virginia), the journal/magazine of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- The Monitor (Washington, D.C.), The Federal Drug Discount and Compliance Monitor
- The Monitor (Montreal), a former community weekly paper in Montreal, now online only
- The Monitor is also sometimes used as shorthand for the Christian Science Monitor
It may also refer to:
- USS Monitor, the United States Navy's first ironclad warship
- The Monitor (comics), a DC Comics character from Crisis on Infinite Earths
- The Monitor (album), an album by the band Titus Andronicus
- The Monitor (film), is the current title for the 2011 film originally named Babycall
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Monitor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.