The Rajah's Diamond
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Rajah's Diamond on "New Arabian Nights"
|Author||Robert Louis Stevenson|
|Series||Later-day Arabian Nights|
|Genre||Detective fiction short story|
|Media type||Print (Periodical)|
|Preceded by||The Suicide Club|
The Rajah's Diamond is a cycle of four short stories by Robert Louis Stevenson. First published in 1878 in a serial periodical London Magazine, they were republished in the first volume of New Arabian Nights. The stories are:
- "Story of the Bandbox"
- "Story of the Young Man in Holy Orders"
- "Story of the House with the Green Blinds"
- "The Adventure of Prince Florizel and a Detective"
- Stevenson, Robert Louis (1878). The Rajah's Diamond (June–October ed.). UK: London Magazine.
- Stevenson, Robert Louis (September 1991). The Rajah's Diamond (Hardcover ed.). USA: Carroll & Graf. ISBN 0-88184-741-0.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
|This article about a collection of short stories is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|