From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Rock (song))
|Look up the Rock or The Rock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Rock or The Rocks may refer to:
- Prudential Center, Newark, nicknamed "The Rock" due to Prudential Financial's logo
- "The Rock", nickname for New York City's Rockefeller Center
- Memorial Stadium (Indiana), on the Indiana University campus
- The Rock (stadium), a football ground in Rhosymedre, Wales and home to Cefn Druids A.F.C.
- The Rock (building), a tower in Amsterdam
- The Rocks, Albany, a residence in Albany, Western Australia
- "The Rock," a nickname for the Knute Rockne Memorial athletic facility on the University of Notre Dame
- "The Rock," a nickname for Kidd Brewer Stadium at Appalachian State University
- The Rock (play), a play by T. S. Eliot
- The Rocks (band), a former UK indie rock band
- The Rock (The Frankie Miller Band album), 1975
- The Rock (John Entwistle album), 1996
- The Rock (Tracy Lawrence album), 2009
- "The Rock", a song by Atomic Rooster from In Hearing of Atomic Rooster
- "The Rock", instrumental song by the Who from Quadrophenia
- The Rock (Rachmaninoff), an orchestral composition
- Dwayne Johnson (born 1972), American professional wrestler and actor also known as "The Rock"
- Don Muraco (born 1949), American professional wrestler nicknamed "The Rock" who primarily wrestled in the 1970s and 1980s
- Pedro Rizzo (born 1974), Brazilian martial artist nicknamed "The Rock"
- Asi Taulava, Filipino-Tongan Basketball Veteran nicknamed "The Rock" due to his impressive and solid post and center offense and defense
- The Rock or Alcatraz Island, small island in San Francisco Bay, California, United States
- The Rock, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- The Rocks or McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Bermuda, often referred to by islanders as The Rock.
- Gibraltar, often referred to as The Rock, from The Rock of Gibraltar
- Corregidor, an island in the Philippines
- Monaco-Ville, the old town of Monaco and one of its administrative divisions, known locally as Le Rocher (The Rock)
- Niue, an island in the South Pacific, near Tonga, commonly referred to as "The Rock (of Polynesia)"
- Ayers Kaserne, a closed U.S. Army Cold War military post in Kirch-Göns, Germany
- The Rock (rugby team) or Atlantic Rock, a rugby union team based in St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
- The Rocks or Glasgow Rocks, a British basketball team
- "The Rock," nickname of the athletic teams of Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
- "The Rock", an episode of the sitcom The King of Queens
- The Rock (film), 1996 film starring Sean Connery and Nicolas Cage, directed by Michael Bay
- The Rock or Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad, former Class I railroad in the United States
- The Rocks, Inc., U.S. military officers' organization
- The Rock (play), T.S. Eliot's 1934 pageant play
- The Rock (radio station), a New Zealand rock music radio network
- The Rock (Northwestern University), a landmark at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- The Rock (Michigan State University), a boulder on the campus of Michigan State University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Rock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.