The Strat Pack
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|The Strat Pack: Live in Concert|
|Directed by||Aubrey Powell|
|Produced by||Perry Joseph|
|Distributed by||Eagle Vision|
|May 3, 2005|
The Strat Pack: Live in Concert is a film of a September 24, 2004, concert featuring Joe Walsh, Gary Moore, Brian May (playing the Sunburst Stratocaster, in the opening set, rather than his signature guitar Red Special ), Hank Marvin, David Gilmour, Mike Rutherford and many more, marking the 50th Anniversary of the Fender Stratocaster guitar. The film was released in 2005.
- "Peggy Sue" (Jerry Allison, Buddy Holly, Norman Petty)
- "Maybe Baby" (Holly, Petty)
- "I Fought the Law" (Sonny Curtis)
- "Oh Boy" (Petty, Bill Tilghman, Sonny West)
- "That'll Be the Day" (Allison, Holly)
- "The Rise and Fall of Flingel Bunt" (Brian Bennett, Hank Marvin, John Rostill, Bruce Welch)
- "Sleep Walk" (Ann Farina, Johnny Farina, Santo Farina, Don Wolf)
- "Apache" (Jerry Lordan)
- "I'm on My Way" (Theresa Andersson)
- Performed by Theresa Andersson.
- "Country Boy" (Tony Colton, Albert Lee, Ray Smith)
- Performed by Albert Lee and Theresa Andersson.
- "How Long?" (Paul Carrack)
- "All Along the Watchtower" (Bob Dylan) with Andy Fairweather-Low
- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (George Harrison) with Andy Fairweather-Low
- "I Can't Dance" (Tony Banks, Phil Collins, Mike Rutherford)
- "Red House" (Jimi Hendrix)
- Performed by Gary Moore.
- "Angel" (Hendrix)
- Performed by Jamie Cullum
- "Take the Box" (Luke Smith, Amy Winehouse)
- "In My Bed" (Salaam Remi, Winehouse)
- "Stronger than Me" (Remi, Winehouse)
- Tracks 17-19 performed by Amy Winehouse.
- "Muddy Water Blues" (Paul Rodgers)
- Performed by Paul Rodgers.
- "Drinking" (Bôa)
- "All Right Now" (Andy Fraser, Rodgers)
- Performed by Paul Rodgers and Brian May.
- "Can't Get Enough" (Mick Ralphs)
- "Funk 49" (Jim Fox, Dale Peters, Joe Walsh)
- "Life's Been Good" (Walsh)
- "Life In The Fast Lane" (Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Walsh)
- "Rocky Mountain Way" (Rocke Grace, Kenny Passarelli, Joe Vitale, Walsh)
- Tracks 23-27 performed by Joe Walsh.
- "6PM" (Phil Manzanera)
- Performed by Phil Manzanera.
- "Marooned" (David Gilmour, Richard Wright)
- "Coming Back to Life" (Gilmour)
- "Sorrow" (Gilmour)
- "Ooh La La" (Ronnie Lane, Ronnie Wood)
- Performed by Ronnie Wood.
- Stay with Me (Rod Stewart, Wood)
- Performed by all the Cast except Hank and Ben Marvin.
- Joe Walsh: Guitar, vocals
- David Gilmour: Guitar, vocals
- Brian May: Guitar, vocals
- Paul Rodgers: Guitar, vocals
- Ronnie Wood: Guitar, vocals
- Hank Marvin: Guitar, vocals
- The Crickets: Guitar, vocals
- Albert Lee: Guitar, vocals
- Gary Moore: Guitar, vocals
- Mike Rutherford: Guitar, vocals
- Paul Carrack: Guitar, piano, vocals
- Phil Manzanera: Guitar, vocals
- Amy Winehouse: Guitar, vocals
- Jamie Cullum: Keyboard, vocals
- Theresa Andersson: Guitar, fiddle, vocals
- Annie Clements: Bass Guitar
- Ben Marvin: guitar
- Andy Fairweather-Low: Guitar, vocals
- Phil Palmer: Guitar
- Pino Palladino: Bass guitar
- Paul "Wix" Wickens: Keyboards
- Ian Thomas: Drums and percussion
- Cassandra Nicole Malaise: Backing vocals
- Margo Buchanan: Backing vocals
- Steve Balsamo: Backing vocals
- Helen McRobbie: Backing vocals