From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Telegraph and The Daily Telegraph are commonly names of newspapers.
It may refer to:
- The Daily Telegraph (Australia), Sydney
- formerly, the Daily Telegraph (Melbourne), Victoria, during 1869–1892
- formerly, The Daily Telegraph (Launceston), Tasmania, during 1883–1928
- formerly, The Telegraph (Brisbane), Queensland, during 1872–1988
- Hong Kong
- formerly, the Hong Kong Telegraph (Cantonese: 土蔑報), published between 16 June 1881 and 30 March 1951
- The Telegraph (Calcutta), India
- New Zealand
- formerly, The Daily Telegraph (Napier), New Zealand, during 1871–1999
- United Kingdom
- Telegraph Media Group, publisher of UK newspapers
- United States
- The Telegraph (Alton), Illinois, United States
- The Telegraph (Macon), Georgia, United States
- The Telegraph (Nashua), New Hampshire, United States
- formerly, The Telegraph (magazine), Bob Dylan fanzine during 1981–1997
- De Telegraaf, Dutch newspaper
- Telegraph (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "The Telegraph" OR "Daily Telegraph"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Telegraph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.