From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Telegraph and The Daily Telegraph are names of newspapers.
The Daily Telegraph is a U.K. broadsheet newspaper distributed in the U.K. and internationally.
The Daily Telegraph may also refer to:
- New Zealand
- formerly, The Daily Telegraph (Napier), New Zealand, during 1871-1999
The Telegraph may refer to any of the above, or to:
- formerly, the Telegraph (Brisbane), during 1872-1988
- Hong Kong
- formerly, the Hong Kong Telegraph (Cantonese: 土蔑報), published between 16th June 1881 and 30th March 1951
- The Telegraph (Calcutta), India
- United Kingdom
- United States
- The Telegraph (Alton), Illinois, United States
- The Telegraph (Macon), Georgia, United States
- The Telegraph (Nashua), New Hampshire, United States
- formerly, The Telegraph (magazine), Bob Dylan fanzine during 1981-1997
- All pages with titles containing "The Telegraph" OR "Daily Telegraph"
- De Telegraaf, the Dutch language equivalent
- Telegraph (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Telegraph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.