This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Single by Nas|
|from the album Street's Disciple|
|Released||June 29, 2004|
|Label||Ill Will, Columbia|
|Nas singles chronology|
The song featured an interpolation of the famous riff from Iron Butterfly's "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" performed by Incredible Bongo Band. Nas would again use the same sample on the 2006 single "Hip Hop is Dead".
Nas sponsored a contest in the United Kingdom in 2004, encouraging entrants to record a verse using the instrumental version of the song. The winner would perform a verse on the song, which appears on the UK version of Street's Disciple. Rising Son won the competition.
- "Thief's Theme" (Clean Album Version) (3:00)
- "Thief's Theme" (Explicit Album Version) (3:10)
- "Thief's Theme" (Instrumental) (2:59)
- "You Know My Style" (Clean Album Version) (2:54)
- "You Know My Style" (Explicit Album Version) (2:54)
- "You Know My Style" (Instrumental) (2:49)
|This 2000s hip hop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|