|Full name||Thierry Gathuessi|
|Date of birth||17 April 1982|
|Place of birth||Bafoussam, Cameroon|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|PS Barito Putera|
|2015−||Persiram Raja Ampat||0||(0)|
|Sep 2016||PS Barito Putera||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:03, 8 January 2015 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 December 2009
Gathuessi joined Hibs from FC Sète in July 2007 following a successful trial period with the club. He scored his only goal for Hibs in a 3–2 win over defending SPL champions Celtic. Due to his aggressive playing style, Hibs fans referred to him as "Hong Kong Thierry", after the cartoon character Hong Kong Phooey.
Gathuessi fell out of favour at Hibs after he conceded two penalty kicks towards the end of the 2007–08 season. He did not play for Hibs in the 2008–09 season, having been told by Mixu Paatelainen during August 2008 that he would not play for Hibs again. Gathuessi was eventually released by Hibs to sign for Inverness Caledonian Thistle in January 2009, along with Filipe Morais. He only made one appearance for Inverness, however, before he was released at the end of the 2008–09 season.
Gathuessi had a trial spell with Raith Rovers in November 2009, appearing in a reserve team match and two league matches as a trialist. He then signed a contract with the Kirkcaldy club during the following month.
In January 2015, he was reported to have signed with Persiram.
- Arema Cronus
- Indonesia Super League: 2013
- "Hibernian 3–2 Celtic". BBC. 23 September 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
- Fraser, Alasdair (15 January 2009). "'Hong Kong' Thierry lashes out at Paatelainen for Hibs departure". The Scotsman. Retrieved 22 October 2010.
- Hibs pair heading for Inverness, BBC Sport, 8 January 2009.
- SQUAD UPDATE, Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
- Rovers silent on trialist, The Courier, 12 November 2009.
- Rovers snap up Gathuessi, The Courier, 7 December 2009.
- "Persiram Raja Ampat Mengklaim Sudah Sepakat Dengan Thierry Gathuessi" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 8 January 2015.