Think Gum is a brand of functional chewing gum made by Palo Alto, California-based company Think Gum LLC. Its packaging claims to "enhance concentration and improve memory". It works on the principle of context-dependent memory and because it contains caffeine, Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa, Vinpocetine, Guarana, Peppermint and Rosemary. The chewing gum is sugar free and contains 10 mg of caffeine per piece. The brand was introduced in late 2007.
It is sold at retailers such as Marbles the Brain Store and Powell's Sweete Shoppes and also at various online retailers such as MoodandMind.com and Think Geek. The brand is also sold in the United Kingdom at CandyHero.com. Think Gum was featured at the 2008 Cool Product Expo as well as on the San Francisco Bay Area Evening News. Think Gum LLC has sponsored events such as the Butt-Numb-A-Thon, Stanford's Entrepreneurship Week and the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.
- Wolverton, Troy (April 14, 2008). "Cool products from high to low tech". San Jose Mercury.
- Davidson, M.G. (2011). Herbal caffeinated chewing gum, but not bubble gum, improves aspects of memory. Appetite, 57, 303–307 Davidson, MG. "Herbal-caffeinated chewing gum, but not bubble gum, improves aspects of memory". Appetite. 57: 303–7. doi:10.1016/j.appet.2011.04.019. PMID 21570431. "Full Text at Company Website". Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- "A Thought about ThinkGum". EnergyFiend.com. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- Peterson, Kristina (April 22, 2008). "Thinking of a New Chew". Palo Alto Daily News.
- "Think Gum Store Finder". Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- "2008 Cool Product Expo". Stanford Graduate School of Business Product Design & Manufacturing Club. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "KTVU Fox Evening News at 5 pm.". April 22, 2008. "view".
- "2008 Stanford E-Week". Stanford Entrepreneurship Network. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "Matt Davidson at 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year Awards".