Thomas P. Bostick
|Thomas P. Bostick|
23 September 1956|
|Service/||United States Army|
|Years of service||1978-2016|
|Commands held||Chief of Engineers|
Bostick graduated from the United States Military Academy with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1978. He holds a Master of Science degree in both mechanical engineering and civil engineering from Stanford University, and a Ph.D. in Systems Engineering from George Washington University. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia.
He was also an Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the United States Military Academy, as well as a White House Fellow, serving as a special assistant to the United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
In November 2017, Intrexon Corporation announced the appointment of Bostick as Chief Operating Officer responsible for overseeing operations across the Company's multiple technology divisions, driving efficiency and effectiveness in the application of the Company's assets toward its development projects. Previously he served as the Senior Vice President of the Environment Sector for Intrexon. In this role, Bostick oversaw the company's strategies and programs to deploy biologically based solutions for the protection and remediation of the environment.
In 2017, Lt. Gen. Bostick was selected as a member of the National Academy of Engineering, the National Academy of Construction, and the George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science Hall of Fame for his many contributions to engineering. 
Awards and decorations
Bostick has been awarded the following decorations and badges:
- Distinguished Service Medal
- Defense Superior Service Medal
- Legion of Merit (with two Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Bronze Star Medal
- Defense Meritorious Service Medal
- Meritorious Service Medal (with four Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)
- Combat Action Badge
- United States Parachutist Badge
- Army Recruiter Badge
- Ranger Tab
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge
- Army Staff Identification Badge
- Elected to the National Academy of Engineering (2017)
- "Lieutenant General Thomas P. Bostick > Headquarters U.S. Army Corps of Engineers > Biography - Headquarters U.S. Army Corps of Engineers". Usace.army.mil. Archived from the original on 2012-05-30. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Lt. Gen. Thomas Bostick assumes command of U.S. Army Corps of Engineers". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Lieutenant General (Ret.) Thomas P. Bostick to Lead Intrexon's Environment Sector. Now, Lieutenant General (Ret.) serves as Intrexon's Chief Operating Officer". Intrexon InvestorRoom. Retrieved 2016-12-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thomas P. Bostick.|
Merdith W.B. Temple
| Chief of Engineers
Todd T. Semonite
|This biographical article related to the United States military is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|