Thomas P. Bostick
|Thomas P. Bostick|
23 September 1956 |
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1978-2016|
|Commands held||Chief of Engineers|
Bostick graduated from the United States Military Academy with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1978. He holds a Master of Science degree in both mechanical engineering and civil engineering from Stanford University. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia.
He was also an Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the United States Military Academy, as well as a White House Fellow, serving as a special assistant to the United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
Awards and decorations
Bostick has been awarded the following decorations and badges:
- Distinguished Service Medal
- Defense Superior Service Medal
- Legion of Merit (with two Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Bronze Star Medal
- Defense Meritorious Service Medal
- Meritorious Service Medal (with four Oak Leaf Clusters)
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal (with Oak Leaf Cluster)
- Combat Action Badge
- Parachutist Badge
- Recruiter Badge
- Ranger Tab
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge
- Army Staff Identification Badge
- "Lieutenant General Thomas P. Bostick > Headquarters U.S. Army Corps of Engineers > Biography - Headquarters U.S. Army Corps of Engineers". Usace.army.mil. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Lt. Gen. Thomas Bostick assumes command of U.S. Army Corps of Engineers". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thomas P. Bostick.|
Merdith W.B. Temple
|Chief of Engineers
Todd T. Semonite
|This biographical article related to the United States military is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|