Time Ace boxart
|Developer(s)||Trainwreck Studios |
The Farm 51
|Genre(s)||Combat flight simulator|
Time Ace is an aerial combat game developed for the Nintendo DS by Trainwreck Studios and The Farm 51 and published by Konami. The game was released on June 12, 2007. Time Ace is based on the concept that an eccentric inventor from 1914, Dr. Hugo Clock, has formed a plan to travel forward in time to end World War I, but the evil Dr. Klaus Scythe uses the time machine to further his own plan for world domination. The player's goal is to stop Scythe's nefarious scheme. The game is similar to Konami's earlier 1981 arcade game Time Pilot.
In 1914, eccentric scientist Dr. Hugo Clock created a time machine with the plans of going back in time and preventing World War I from happening and preventing millions of needless deaths. However, his sneaky assistant, Dr. Klaus Scythe, hijacks his time machine with a plan to acquire an arsenal of history’s most powerful weapons in order to rule the world.
- "Time Ace for DS Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Harris, Craig (20 June 2007). "IGN: Time Ace Review". IGN. Archived from the original on 26 June 2007. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Mazzuca, Steve (25 June 2007). "Time Ace Review - Nintendo DS". GameZone. Archived from the original on 28 June 2007. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Theobald, Phil (26 June 2007). "GameSpy: Time Ace Review". GameSpy. Archived from the original on 28 June 2007. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Lewis, Cameron (6 July 2007). "Time Ace review". GamesRadar. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Roberts, Aaron. "Time Ace". Nintendojo. Archived from the original on 12 September 2015. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
|This flight simulation video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|