Time and Tide
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up time and tide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Time and Tide (usually derived from the proverb Time and tide wait for no man) may refer to:
- Time and Tide (Greenslade album), a 1975 album by Greenslade
- Time and Tide (Basia album), a 1987 album by Basia
- Time and Tide (Battlefield Band album)
- Time and Tide (Split Enz album)
- "Time and Tide" (Alan Price song), the theme to the 1982 film The Plague Dogs, sung by Alan Price (of The Animals)
- "Time and Tide", a song from Time and Tide (Basia album)
- Time and Tide (1916 film), an American silent film by B. Reeves Eason
- Time and Tide (1983 film), a Japanese film by Azuma Morisaki
- Time and Tide (2000 film), a Hong Kong action film by Tsui Hark
- Time and Tide (2006), an American drama and romance film by Michael Carvaines
- Time and Tide (magazine), a literary magazine published in England in the 1920s to 1950s
- Time and Tide (novel) is a 1992 novel by Edna O'Brien
- Ao no 6-gou: Saigetsu Fumahito Time and Tide, a video game released for the Dreamcast and commonly referred to in Western countries by its English language subtitle.
- Time and Tide Museum, a museum dedicated to the maritime history of Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Time (disambiguation)
- Tide (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Time and Tide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.