Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Timothy or timothy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Timothy may refer to:
- Timothy (given name), a common male given name
- First Epistle to Timothy, an epistle of the Bible attributed to Paul
- Second Epistle to Timothy, an epistle of the Bible attributed to Paul
- Saint Timothy, the recipient of the above epistles.
- Timothy-grass, a type of a grass
- Timothy (tortoise), famous tortoise of the UK
- "Timothy" (song), early 1970s song by The Buoys
- Timothy Goes to School, a children's animated series produced by Nelvana
- Timothy (TV film), a 2014 Australian television comedy
People with the surname
- Christopher Timothy (born 1940), Welsh actor
- Miriam Timothy (1879–1950), British harpist
- Nick Timothy (born 1980), British political adviser
- Timothy, Tennessee, an unincorporated town in Overton County, Tennessee
- Timothy Christian School (Illinois), a school system in Elmhurst, Illinois
- Timothy Christian School, a school in Piscataway, New Jersey
- Chief Timothy, camping area/park in southeast Washington
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timothy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.