Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Timothy or timothy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Timothy is a masculine name. It comes from the Greek name Τιμόθεος (Timόtheos) meaning "honouring God", "in God's honour", or "honoured by God". Timothy (and its variations) is a common name in several countries.
- Timothy (given name), including a list of people with the name
- Tim (given name)
- Christopher Timothy (born 1940), Welsh actor.
- Miriam Timothy (1879–1950), British harpist.
- Nick Timothy (born 1980), British political adviser.
- Timothy Christian School (Illinois), a school system in Elmhurst, Illinois
- Timothy Christian School (New Jersey), a school in Piscataway, New Jersey
Arts and entertainment
- "Timothy" (song), a 1970 song by The Buoys
- Timothy Goes to School, a Canadian-Chinese children's animated series
- Timothy (TV film), a 2014 Australian television comedy
- Timothy Turtle, a 1946 picture book by Al Graham
- Timothy, Tennessee, an unincorporated town in Overton County, Tennessee
- Chief Timothy State Park, a former state park in Asotin County, Washington
- Timothy-grass, a type of grass
- Timothy (tortoise), a tortoise in the UK
- First Timothy and Second Timothy, Pauline epistles
- All pages with titles containing Timothy
- Murder of Timothy Brenton, an anti-police crime in Seattle perpetrated by Christopher Monfort
- Tim (disambiguation)
- Timoti (disambiguation)
- Timati (born 1983), a Russian recording artist and entrepreneur
- Tymoshenko, a Ukrainian surname derived from the name Timothy
- Acts of Timothy, an Apocryphal work regarding Saint Timothy