Timothy Christian School (New Jersey)
|Timothy Christian School|
|2008 Ethel Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
|Motto||Partnering with the Christian home and Church to provide the finest Christ-centered education |
|Principal||Dr. Hubert Hartzler|
|Enrollment||448 (as of 2013-14, plus 16 in PreK)|
|Student to teacher ratio||11.8:1|
The campus of Timothy Christian School, founded in 1949, consists of nine buildings, which used to be called Camp Kilmer. The school is an "interdenominational evangelical independent school that is fully accredited by ACSI and Middle States.". Staff and faculty focus on academic excellence, athletic improvement, and spiritual growth.
As of the 2013-14 school year, the school had an enrollment of 448 students (plus 16 in PreK) and 38.0 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a student–teacher ratio of 11.8:1. The school's student body was 33.9% White, 26.3% Black, 15.9% Hispanic, 21.9% Asian and 2.0% two or more races.
The Timothy Christian School Tigers compete in the Greater Middlesex Conference, which operates under the supervision of the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA). School colors are blue and gold.
- About, Timothy Christian School.
- Timothy Christian School Profile Piscataway, New Jersey (NJ)
- School data for Timothy Christian School, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed August 15, 2017.
- Timothy Christian School, New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association. Accessed July 7, 2015.
- TCS Mission Statement, Timothy Christian School.
- League & Conference Affiliations 2016-2017, New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association. Accessed January 10, 2017.
|This New Jersey school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|