|Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|Date of birth:||February 5, 1966|
|Place of birth:||Wheaton, Illinois|
|Head coaching record|
|Regular season:||NCAA: 13–25 (.342)|
|Postseason:||NCAA: 0–1 (.000)|
|Career:||NCAA: 13–26 (.333)|
Todd Robert Monken (born February 5, 1966) is an American football coach who is the offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He is also the former offensive coordinator for Oklahoma State University, as well as the former head coach of the Southern Miss Golden Eagles.
Monken attended Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois, where he was a three-year letter-winner at quarterback for Knox and earned first-team small college All-America as a senior. While attending Knox, he was a member of the Xi Chapter of Beta Theta Pi. He earned a bachelor's degree in economics from Knox and a master's degree in education leadership from Grand Valley State University.
Monken got his start in coaching at Grand Valley State under Tom Beck. When Beck moved to Notre Dame as offensive coordinator in 1991, Monken also joined the staff as a graduate assistant. During his time at Grand Valley, he coached with defensive assistant Brian Kelly, the current coach of Notre Dame. As the offensive coordinator Monken led Eastern Michigan to some of the best offenses in the history of the program.
In his first stop at Oklahoma State he tutored Rashaun Woods into one of the best receivers in college football history. Mike Gundy introduced him as the next offensive coordinator tasked with keeping one of the nation's best offenses as potent as it has been in recent years. Gundy stated, “Todd is a really good fit for what we need. He’s been in the Big 12 and SEC and he’s coached at places that have won at a high level. He’s an experienced, intelligent coach who will be able to come in and help us pick up where we left off. We’re excited to have him join our staff.”
Head coaching record
|Southern Miss Golden Eagles (Conference USA) (2013–present)|
|2013||Southern Miss||1–11||1–7||T–5th (East)|
|2014||Southern Miss||3–9||1–7||6th (West)|
|2015||Southern Miss||9–5||7–1||1st (West)||L Heart of Dallas|
|National championship Conference title Conference division title|
- "Todd Monken Bio". LSUSports.net. June 20, 2006. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- "Monken returns to Okla St as offensive coordinator". The Washington Times. Associated Press. February 9, 2011. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- Schad, Joe (December 10, 2012). "Source: Monken to Southern Miss". ESPN.com. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- Philipse, Sander (January 24, 2016). "Todd Monken is the Buccaneers' new offensive coordinator". bucsnation.com. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- "Chicago - Chicago : News : Politics : Things To Do : Sports". Chicago Sun-Times. Archived from the original on December 17, 2013.