|Todd A. Rock|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 90th district
January 2, 2007 – January 6, 2015
|Preceded by||Patrick E. Fleagle|
|Succeeded by||Paul Schemel|
|Children||Christian Rock, Jenelle Rock|
|Residence||Mont Alto, Pennsylvania|
Rock, a teacher at the Franklin County Career and Technology Center, entered the race for state representative having been motivated by the 2005 legislative pay raise.  . In the Republican primary election, Rock defeated 18-term incumbent Patrick Fleagle by 111 votes. Fleagle was able to get on the ballot by defeating Rock 339-336 as a write-in for the Democratic ballot, setting up a rematch of the two rivals in the fall. In the general election, Rock defeated Fleagle with 54% of the vote.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Todd Rock Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "Representative Todd A. Rock (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Richard Belisle (2005-11-04). "Rock blasts pay raises, enters race". Herald Mail. Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- Tom Barnes (2006-07-21). "Capitol Notes: Pay raise, party-switching, beach party and more pay raise". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- "2006 General Primary - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Todd Rock official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Todd Rock official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|