Gbemisola Anthonia Adefuye
|Education||Queen's College, Lagos|
University of Lancaster
|Occupation||media personality, photographer, singer, actor|
Toni Tones or Gbemi Anthonia Adefuye (born 19??) is a Nigerian photographer, singer and actor. She has appeared on TV and film and is known as a media personality in Nigeria.
Adefoye was born on the 20 July and she was the youngest of a family of five and her early education was in Lagos which she completed at Queen's College. She did some modelling for Durovo because he was a friend of the family when she was fourteen.
Her full name is Gbemisola Anthonia Adefuye and she went to the University of Lancaster in the UK where she studied Marketing and Economics. When the course was complete she returned to Nigeria in 2009 where she belatedly explored her ambition for show business. Her parents had made sure that she finished college before she indulged her career of choice. Her brother had been a musician with the band Oxygen and Tones initially decided to be a show business photographer. Her portfolio caught the attention of D'banj’s reality show, Koko Mansion. She still (2017) does photographic work but now both behind and in front of the camera. She has appeared as an actor in the Web TV series "Gidi-culture"; in several films including "Its Her Day" in 2016. She also starred in the movie "King of Boys" as the younger Eniola Salami. The movie was premiered 21 October 2018.
- What Lies Untold (2015)
- It's Her Day (2016)
- Rumour Has It (2016)
- Head over Heels (2017)
- 5th Floor (2017)
- Royal Hibiscus Hotel (2017)
- June (2017)
- King of Boys (2018)
- Lara and the Beat
- Why I'm passionate about photography, SunNewsOnline, Retrieved 6 July 2017
- Nobody Believed in My Music, YNaija.com, Retrieved 7 July 2017
- New photos of Toni Tones, BellaNaija.com, Retrieved 6 July 2017
- "Toni Tones - Profile". duchessinternationalmagazine.com/profile/toni-tones/. 12 May 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Wedding Movie "It's Her Day" starring Bovi, Adunni Ade, Toni Tones, Omoni Oboli & more Premieres on Friday September 9! - BellaNaija". www.bellanaija.com. Retrieved 2017-07-07.
- Cable Lifestyle (2 May 2018). "Boys' teaser reveals little but will keep you in suspense". The Cable Nigeria. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "Why I Don't Play Sexual Roles – Toni Tones | Independent Newspapers Nigeria". Independent Newspapers Nigeria. 2018-08-17. Retrieved 2018-12-03.