It's Her Day
|It's Her Day|
|Directed by||Aniedi Anwah|
|Written by||Bovi Ugboma|
|Edited by||Akin Alabi|
Kountry Kulture Network
|Distributed by||Silverbird Distribution|
|Box office||₦55,021,150 (Raked ₦12M in the opening weekend)|
It's Her Day is a comedy which tells the story of a couple who are about to get married and the class struggle to get a high end wedding by the bride and her family. Bovi Ugboma plays victor, the newly engaged bachelor who takes it upon himself to give his materialistic fiancée, Nicole (Ini Dima-Okojie) a fairy tale wedding .Victor feels the wedding should be simple but Nicole on the other hand wants a blog worthy wedding with top artist present.
The bride together with her mother (shaffy Bello) and sisters plan a huge society budget wedding which is out of victors pay grade. From hiring Kelechi Amadi Obi for pictures and contacting Davido, Wizkid, Timi Dakolo, Basket Mouth, Julius Agwu, to the wedding, paying 2million Naira for a wedding hall, among other hilarious demands from Nichols’s family, victor couldn’t help but find a “Warri” smart way to meet their demands.
|Bovi Ugboma||Victor Elomena Smith|
|Amanda Mike-Ebeye||Nancy Hernandez|
|Shaffy Bello||Mrs Hernandez|
|Ini Dima-Okojie||Nicole Hernandez|
|Najite Dede||Aunty Foweh|
|Thelma Ezeamaka||Augusta Hernandez|
|Ese Lami George||Victoria|
The movie premiered in Lagos, Nigeria on 9 September.
-  http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/08/bovis-movie-premiere-its-her-day/ Retrieved 8 October 2016
- "Bovi's It's Her Day Movie Bags Over 55m High Grossing Nollywood Movies In 2016". 17 January 2017.
- ""It's Her Day" is an imaginative and clever comedy movie". 25 September 2016.
- "Bovi's Movie Premiere "It's Her Day"". 8 October 2016.
- "Movie Review: It's Her Day". 16 September 2016.
- “It’s Her Day” https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/09/wedding-movie-its-her-day- Retrieved 06 September 2016
- The Guardian News Guardian.ng Retrieved 07 September 2016.