|Date of birth:||February 11, 1990|
|Place of birth:||San Jose, California|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||205 lb (93 kg)|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 13, 2013|
Anthony Scott Dye (born February 11, 1990) is an American football free safety who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at UCLA. Tony is now the defensive coordinator for the Norco High School Varsity football team in Norco, California.
He attended Santiago High School in Corona, California. He was a PrepStar Dream Team selection in high school. He was selected to the SuperPrep All-American team. He was selected and participated in the Under Armour All-America Game. He was ranked the 9th nationally prospect at cornerback by scout.com, sick. He was selected to the All-State second team by Cal-Hi Sports.
He played college football at UCLA where he wore the number 6. He was named co-winner of UCLA's Henry R. "Red" Sanders Award for Most Valuable Player in his junior season. He was named as an Pac-10 honorable mention in his junior season. He was in the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity at UCLA.
On May 2, 2012, he signed with the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent. On August 31, 2012, He was placed on Injured Reserve due to ankle injury in which causing him to miss the entire 2012 NFL season. On August 31, 2013, He was released. On September 24, 2013, He signed with team to join the practice squad. On November 16, 2013, He was promoted to the active roster. On December 12, 2013, the Bengals waived Dye.
He was signed by the Oakland Raiders as a reserve/future free agent on January 14, 2014. He was waived on May 14.
- "UCLA Bruins Profile". uclabruins.com.
- "Cincinnati Bengals Announce Undrafted Free Agent Signings". cincyjungle.com. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- "Tony Dye". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 5, 2014. Retrieved August 31, 2012.
- "Bengals sign S Tony Dye to practice squad". espn.go.com. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- "Bengals promote Tony Dye, cut Chris Lewis-Harris". sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Roster move: We have signed CB Chris Lewis-Harris from the practice squad and waived S Tony Dye. #Bengals
- Raiders Sign Tony Dye to Reserve/Future Contract