Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tor, Tor, or TOR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tor, TOR or ToR may refer to:
- Tor (rock formation), a rock outcrop or hill
- Tor (research station), a Norwegian research station in Antarctica
- Tor (Russia), the former name of Sloviansk, Ukraine
- Tor, Pallars, Spain
- Tor (anonymity network), an Internet communication method for enabling online anonymity
- The Tor Project, Inc, a software organization
Science and mathematics
- Tor (fish), a genus of fish commonly known as mahseers
- Target of rapamycin, a regulatory enzyme
- Tor functor, in mathematics
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Tor (comics), a prehistoric human character
- Tor, a character in the book The Hero and the Crown
- Tor, a character in the animated television series Moby Dick and Mighty Mightor
- Sir Tor, a Knight of the Round Table
Brands and enterprises
- Tor (rifle), a Polish sniper rifle
- Tor Books, a publishing company
- Tor.com, an online science fiction and fantasy magazine
- Tor Line, a former Swedish shipping company
Military and transport
- HNoMS Tor, several Norwegian Navy craft
- Tor missile system, a Russian anti-aircraft weapon
- Torrington Municipal Airport (IATA code), Wyoming, U.S.
- Transport of Rockland, a bus system in Rockland County, New York, U.S.
- Terms of reference, define the purpose and structure of a collection of people with a common goal
- Third Order Regular, a designation of the Third Order of Saint Francis
- Tornado warning (SAME code), an alert issued by national weather forecasting in the U.S.
- Transcript of Records, an inventory of the courses taken and grades earned of a student
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.