Tor (research station)
Tor research station is a Norwegian Antarctic research station in Queen Maud Land, in the easternmost part of Princess Martha Coast at Svarthamaren Mountain, established in 1993. It is located 1625 metres above sea level, about 200 km from the coast. It is smaller than the other Norwegian station, Troll, and a summer-only station.
- Official website Norwegian Polar Institute
- Dronning Maud Land Air Network
- Tor Research Station (Norwegian)
- COMNAP Antarctic Facilities
- COMNAP Antarctic Facilities Map
|This Princess Astrid Coast location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|