||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He currently lives in Paris.
Martial arts training
Toshirô Suga started judo at age 15 in the Tokyo police force dojo. At the age of 17 (1968), guided by his father's advice, he began Aikido in the Aikikai Hombu Dojo in Tokyo. For the following year and a half, he had the daily teaching of Morihei Ueshiba during the 15h00 class of Sadateru Arikawa sensei.
Toshirô Suga arrived in France during the summer 1971 and met Nobuyoshi Tamura sensei.
He is now in working (Chargé d'Enseignement National) with the FFAB, and is 7th dan (7. Dan Aikikai Tokyo). He gives his teaching all year long in his dojo and during seminar around the world.
Teaching aikido in France
- From 1980 to 1985 his first class as a teacher was in Saint-Brieuc : Club de Saint Brieuc
- From 1985 to 1989 he went to Canada where he taught aïkido to the army.
- From 1989 to 2002 He taught in Brest : Dojo Shobukan de Brest
- Since 2002: ASH Aïkido à Herblay & Aïkido club Boisséen
- Moonraker, Lewis Gilbert, 1979 : Chang
- Tout dépend des filles..., Pierre Fabre, 1980 : Takashi
- Le Bouffon (TV), Guy Jorré, 1981 : the Japanese
- Charlots connection, Jean Couturier, 1984 :