Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up touchwood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Touchwood is decayed wood used for tinder. The phrase "touch wood" is another way of describing knocking on wood. The terms may also refer to
- Touchwood Hills, a range of hills in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan
- Touchwood Lake (Alberta)
- Touchwood Lake (Manitoba)
- Touchwood Lake (Saskatchewan)
- Touchwood Pacific Partners, an American film financing partnership founded by The Walt Disney Company
- Touchwood, Solihull, a shopping centre in the West Midlands of England
- Touchwood Animation Ltd. is the animation studio of Andy Frain
- Lord and Lady Touchwood are characters in the 1693 comic play The Double Dealer by English playwright William Congreve
- Mr. Touchwood is a character in the 1823 novel Saint Ronan's Well by Scottish writer Walter Scott
- Touch Wood is a 1934 play by English writer Dodie Smith
- "Touchwood" is a song on the 1996 electronic music album The Dream Mixes by Tangerine Dream
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Touchwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.