Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Toyoo or Toyō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toyo may refer to:
- Tōyō, Kōchi, a town in Japan
- Tōyo, Ehime, a former city in Japan
- Toyo Province, a Japanese province divided in 683
- Tōyō, Kumamoto, a village located in Yatsuhiro District, Kumamoto, Japan
- Tōyō, Tokyo, a neighborhood in Koto, Tokyo.
- Toyo Engineering Corporation, an engineering, procurement and construction company serving mainly the hydrocarbons and petrochemical sectors worldwide
- Toyo Ink, makers of among others the Toyo Color Finder System for spot colors
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Company, a tire company based in Japan
- Toyo-view, Sakai Special Camera Mfg.co., ltd., Japan
People with the given name
- Toyo Ito (born 1941), Japanese architect
- Toyo Mitunobu (1897–1944), Japanese rear admiral
- Sesshū Tōyō (1420–1506), Japanese master of ink and wash painting
- Toyo Shibata (柴田 トヨ, 1911–2013), Japanese poet
- Yoshida Tōyō (吉田 東洋, 1816–1862), Japanese samurai
People with the surname
- Javier Toyo (born 1977), Venezuelan football goalkeeper
- Mohamed Khir Toyo (born 1965), former Dato' Menteri Besar (Chief Minister) of the state of Selangor in Malaysia
- Toyo University, a university with several branches in Japan
- Toyo College of Food Technology, a private junior college in Kawanishi, Hyōgo, Japan
- Tōyō Rapid Railway Line, a commuter rail line owned by Tōyō Rapid Railway Co., Ltd.
- Tōyō kanji, the official form of kanji or Japanese written characters from 1946 to 1981
- Toyo, the largest size of Siku, a traditional big bass pan flute from the Andes
- Toyo Harada, a Valiant Comics character
- Toyo, a soy sauce-based product popular in the Philippines
- Toyo straw, a shiny, smooth straw made in Japan from rice paper and used for fedora hats
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.