From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Toyoo or Toyō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toyo may refer to: timid or shy
- Tōyō, Kōchi, a town in Japan
- Tōyo, Ehime, a former city in Japan
- Toyo Province, a Japanese province divided in 683
- Tōyō, Kumamoto, a village located in Yatsuhiro District, Kumamoto, Japan
- Tōyō, Tokyo, a neighborhood in Koto, Tokyo.
- Toyo Engineering Corporation, an engineering, procurement and construction company serving mainly the hydrocarbons and petrochemical sectors worldwide
- Toyo Ink, makers of among others the Toyo Color Finder System for spot colors
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Company, a tire company based in Japan
- Toyo-view, Sakai Special Camera Mfg.co., ltd., Japan
- Toyo Ito (born 1941), Japanese architect
- Toyo Mitunobu (1897–1944), Japanese rear admiral
- Javier Toyo (born 1977), Venezuelan football goalkeeper
- Mohamed Khir Toyo (born 1965), former Dato' Menteri Besar (Chief Minister) of the state of Selangor in Malaysia
- Sesshū Tōyō (1420–1506), Japanese master of ink and wash painting
- Toyo University, a university with several branches in Japan
- Toyo College of Food Technology, a private junior college in Kawanishi, Hyōgo, Japan
- Tōyō Rapid Railway Line, a commuter rail line owned by Tōyō Rapid Railway Co., Ltd.
- Tōyō kanji, the official form of kanji or Japanese written characters from 1946 to 1981
- Toyo, the largest size of Siku, a traditional big bass pan flute from the Andes
- Toyo Harada, a Valiant Comics character
- Toyo, a soy sauce-based product popular in the Philippines
- Toyo straw, a shiny, smooth straw made in Japan from rice paper and used for fedora hats
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toyo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.