Hands up 2
|Mandarin||Jǔqǐ Shǒulaí Zhuījī Āduōwán|
|Directed by||Feng Xiaoning|
|Produced by||Han Sanping|
|Written by||Feng Xiaoning|
|Distributed by||China Film Group Corporation|
Track Aduowan is a 2010 Chinese historical comedy film and sequel to Hands Up!. It was directed and written by Feng Xiaoning, and produced by Han Sanping. The film stars Pan Changjiang, Guo Da, and Liu Wei. It based on the Second Sino-Japanese War. It was released in China on September 9, 2010 to commemorate the 65th anniversary of the victory of the Second Sino-Japanese War.
- Pan Changjiang as the Imperial Japanese Army officer.
- Guo Da as the cook Guo, an underground Communist in Aduowan.
- Liu Wei as "Me"/ Mother/ Grandmother, the narrator of the film.
- Feng Weiduo as the granddaughter of cook Guo.
- Dai Feifei as Miss Zhao, a Chinese espionage.
- Hu Xiaoguang as the tycoon.
- Yin Guohua as the interpreter of Imperial Japanese Army.
- Bao De as the captain of Eighth Route Army.
- Zhang Xiaoning as an Imperial Japanese Army soldier.
- Stephen as the captain of the United States Navy submarine.
- "2010 Beijing Film Festival for Youth Welfare opens". Xinhuanet. Retrieved 2010-8. Check date values in:
- "2010 Beijing Film Festival for Youth Welfare opens". People. Retrieved 2010-8. Check date values in:
- 《举起手来2》明日上映 (in Chinese). 163.COM. Retrieved 2010-09-08.
|This article related to Chinese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a war film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|