Trade Center-mae Station
Trade Center-mae Station (トレードセンター前駅? Tureedosentaa-mae-eki, lit. "In front of Trade Center") is a train station on the Nankō Port Town Line (New Tram) in Suminoe-ku, Osaka, Japan. The station services Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building, the third tallest building in Japan.
- Nankō Port Town Line (Station Number: P10)
- The station opened to rail traffic on December 18, 1997, on the Osaka Port Transport System Techno Port Line.
- On July 1, 2005, Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau took over management of the station
This station has an elevated island platform serving two tracks. The station is completely walled in with glass walls.
|1||■ Nankō Port Town Line||for Nakafuto and Suminoekōen|
|2||■ Nankō Port Town Line||for Cosmosquare|
- Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building
- Asia and Pacific Trade Center (ATC)
- Osaka Nanko Cosmo Ferry Terminal
- ATC O's Quay
- Osaka Nanko Bird Sanctuary
- Osaka Maritime Museum (closed)
|Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau
Nanko Port Town Line (New Tram) (P10)
|Cosmosquare (P09)||-||Nakafuto (P11)|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|