Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up treble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Treble may refer to:
- Treble (sound), tones of high frequency or range, the counterpart of bass
- Treble voice, a choirboy or choirgirl singing in the soprano range
- Treble (girl group), a three-piece girl group from the Netherlands
- Treble, in change ringing, the bell with the highest pitch
- Treble, another name for the alto recorder musical instrument
- Treble (association football), the achievement of winning three top tier trophies in one season or solar year
- The Treble (rugby league), in British competition, winning all three available domestic titles in one season
- Treble (Mega Man), a character in the Mega Man video game series
- Treble, a crochet stitch
- Treble, a type of bet covering three selections
- Project Treble, an Android feature to separate system and vendor for faster system update roll-up
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.